Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer Growing Area

Summer Growing Area
As the temperature starts to rise, it is time to prepare to move the plants outside for the summer. I put up the tent frame last weekend but have not put the shade cloth up yet. It seems as soon as I out the tent up the night time temps fell back into the low 50’s and high 40’s. That is a touch colder than I like to keep the catt’s at. This week looks to be better, day time highs in the high 70’s and 80’s night time around 58. If all goes well they will go out Friday….
I hang the plants from the chain that is stretched over the 10x10 frame. I use 24inch double wire pot hangers and they fit in the chain link nicely.



1 comment:

  1. Nice set up. By the way, most catt species can easily tolerate those lows.

    ReplyDelete