Monday, April 18, 2011

NOID Phal’s

NOID Phal’s

Despite the fact that I don’t particularly care for phalaenopsis, I seem to have a bunch of them. There was a time when I would see a nice one out a store and pick it up, but I have not paid for one in years. All the same, they seem to multiply. People will bring me a sad, half dead plant and ask if I can try to heal it for them. I have learned that this is a euphemism ‘take it off my hands’. Even when they are healthy and in bloom, it is difficult to get the former owner to reclaim them. And so they the live with me. There are several in bloom now. They are nice looking and the look good around house, but the truth is I just don’t have a deep love for them…. And sadly, I would guess there will be more around the growing as I am just not able to say no to a free plant……




No comments:

Post a Comment