Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hello

So welcome I guess. To be honest, I am not at all sure why I decided to do this. Time seems to be something I am always short on. But I have really been enjoying reading 2 other orchid blogs, Back Bulbs and Cattleyaphilia (which I think is a much cooler name than The Orchidteer).
My intention at this point is really just to share pictures of my blooming plants and the goings on around my growing area. I am a member of the local orchid society, but other than that I know few people that get excited to see plants. My wife thinks I am crazy too spends the time and money I do on the plants, but she is a great sport about it, and enjoys the flowers of most of my plants.
Thanks for stopping by.
E-

2 comments:

  1. Welcome! There can never be too many orchid blogs. Nice pictures.

    I agree about Cattleyaphilia being a cool blog name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking for a while that there's a dearth of orchid blogs on the internet.

    ReplyDelete